Puspha D/O Bathumalai
No:38,Jln Ehsan,Tmn Ehsan,11 mail
36400 Hutan Melintang,Perak. 31 JULY 2011
ATTN:HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
RE: Application for diploma graduate staff nurse position
Refer to the above matter, herewith I am attached my resume for your refference and wish to apply for the post staff nurse position in your hospital.I have complete my diploma in nursing in mahsa university college at kuala lumpur and now seeking full time employment for my career development.
2. I have been posting in several ward such as medical,surgical,pediatric,oncology,psychiatric ward,community and gynae ward.Through the posting I have gained more knowledge an experience in nursing skills.
3. I have done several procedures during my posting period such as nasogastric tube insertion, catheterization,tracheostomy,suctioning,sterile dressing,giving medication,injection,patient basic care and management of wards. I can perform volunteer work with nurses from your hospital who were very enthusiastic about the hospital environment and career advancement oppurtunities.
4. My attached resume demonstrates my ability to work in a team,good communication skills and creative.I believe both of my theory knowledge and nursing practice will help to contribute a good performanceto your hospital.my resume is enclosed for your consideration.Through my educational background and work experiences. I am confident that I can be one of your good staff.
4. I am willing to attend an interview at anytime. Please let me know if it would be convenient for sir/madam to made an appoinment with you. I look forward to a favourable reply from you. If got any doubt please do not hesitate to contact me. My contact num: 0134131106 or via the following email address: email@example.com
thank you for your time and I look forward to meet you in the near future.i am waiting for the good news from sir/madam as soon as possible.
( PUSPHA D/O BATHUMALAI )
Permanent address : A-01-13, Kondominium Sentul Utama, Jalan Dato Senu 26, Taman Dato Senu, Sentul.
Telephone : 013-4131106(Mobile)
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Age : 23
I/C No : 881229-08-6598
Date of Birth : 29th December 1988
Gender : Female
Nationality : Malaysian
Looking for a challenging position in a busy hospital where my extensive medical professional and practical experience will be fully utilized.
QUALIFICATIONS SCHOOL/COLLEGE PERIOD
SPM – Higher Secondary School Certificate
S.M.K Hutan Melintang, Hutan Melintang, Perak.
Diploma in Nursing
Mahsa University College
• RT 2A Oncology, HKL
• 04/08/2008 to 12/09/2009 (6/52)
• Surgical & Medical, Hospital Jengka.
• 19/02/2009 to 17/04/2009 (8/52)
• Medical & Surgical/Paediatric, Hospital Putra Specialist Batu Pahat.
• 10/08/2009 to 02/10/2009 (8/52)
• Obstetric & Gyneacology/Genitourinary & Community,
Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang
• 25/01/2010 to 26/03/2010 (9/52)
• Medical & Surgical/Eye/Ent/Orthopedic/A&E/Neuro&Psychiatrics
Hospital Kuala Pilah.
• 19/07/2010 to 01/10/2010
• Orthopedic (Management), Hospital Kuala Terengganu.
• 02/12/2010 to 28/01/2011
Software Skills – MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
• Follow hospital rules diligently
• Enjoy working in a team and have so thus far in line of work. Can get along with people of all types of nature pretty well
• Can handle deadline pressure without failing and have shown to come on top in getting targets done
• Meticulous in work approach
• To exceed expectations and show positive results
• Ensure that company objective are always met